LYNX 6.0 shoes - a guarantee of reliability in the field
The LYNX 6.0 model by Magnum is a tactical shoe that will prove itself in the most difficult terrain conditions, ensuring the comfort of walking on slippery, wet or full of sharp rocks ground. Non-slip sole with a deeply grooved tread and reinforcement in the heel area isolates the foot from uneven ground, guaranteeing traction and absorbing every step. It has been specially profiled - so as to precisely match the shape of the instep, which, combined with the foam insert, increases the comfort of wearing and prevents the formation of abrasions or irritation. Made of a combination of ACTION leather and ballistic nylonthe shank stabilizes the ankle joint, protecting the ankle against painful twisting. Holding the foot is further improved by the classic lacing system . The construction of the shoes is devoid of metal elements , which not only reduces their weight, but also allows you to work with metal detectors.
- Tactical shoes designed for employees of uniformed services and security, shooting sports enthusiasts and military enthusiasts;
- leather and nylon upper ensuring perfect foot support and freely breathable air;
- non-slip sole that absorbs unevenness;
- sweat-wicking lining;
- construction without metal elements;
- panels on the heel with increased resistance to abrasion;
- contoured, removable inserts;
- European certificate EN 20347: 2004;
- light and resistant to damage.
The prices of products in the online store may differ from the prices presented in the network of stationary stores.
The goods described above are new and free from defects.
The pre-promotion price may be lower than the original price