What to do, when it’s stifling hot and yet you need to go tactical and need all the tactical functionality of the UTP® pants? Try the UTS®, Urban Tactical Shorts®, or our best-selling pants cut-down version.
The cut and pockets layout allows them to stay civilian enough not to disclose the wearer’s identity, while still allowing them to wear a full set of tactical equipment. An elastic velcro-closed belt allows a measure of adjustment within the size. Large belt loops allow wide belts like EDC, UTL®, or Cobra®. Plus the cut (nicked from blue jeans, out of all to choose from) prevents losing the shorts while wearing.
By the judicious layout of the pockets, the equipment can be placed close to the center mass, around the hips and waist. Front and rear pockets edges are reinforced to withstand the constant movement of light or knife clips. Two velcro-closed front pockets are big enough to carry a smartphone – or even an AR/AK rifle magazine. Thigh zippered pockets look flat – but its design allows pouches or wallets to be carried with ease. A wide variety of colors allows matching shorts to the rest of the wardrobe or working conditions.
- elastic waistband with velcro fastener
- 50 mm wide belt loops
- two key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
- classic jeans "neck" shape prevents riding down
- two internal low profile pockets
- two classical front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
- two wide back pockets
- two slim back pockets inside back pockets, depth-adjustable
- two thigh cargo pockets with YKK® reverse
- two front Velcro-closed flapped pockets for smartphone or AR magazine
- internal length of the pant leg: 8.5”, ca. 21.6 cm
- YKK® zippered fly
- European patent: No. 002248740-0001
- US patent: No. D696,487 S
- material: 76% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- weight: ca. 600 g, according to size
- initial water temperature should not exceed 30C or 65F with extreme caution
- do not dry clean
- do not bleach
- do not tumble dry
- iron with low heat.
76% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 2% Elastane